Dutchtown Classic Party
Bike Race Watch Party at Maude’s
THIS Sunday, May 12 11am-3pm
Bring your mom and watch the Dutchtown Classic bike race from 11am to 3pm at Maude’s Market’s. We will have complimentary ice tea, smoothies and beer. Ted Drewes’ Frozen Custard, Companion Bavarian Pretzels and more available for sale. See you Sunday
- Lettuce, Butterhead, Ivan’s Fig Farm – $3.85 / each
- Asparagus, Scharff Farms – $6.90 / 1 lbs bundle
- Rhubarb, Maude’s Garden – $5 / lbs
- Lettuce, Mix, Seven Cedars Farm – $4 / ½ lbs bag
- Lettuce, Butterhead, Ivan’s Fig Farm – $3.85 / each
- Swiss Chard, Seven Cedar Farm – $3 / lbs
Hot House Fruits
- Tomatoes, Buttonwood Farm – $3.65 / lbs
- Fresh Cut Herbs, Rosemary, Thyme, Tarragon, Kruse Gardens – $2.30 / oz
- Green Baby Garlic Bunches, Veggie Boy – $4 / bunch
- Potted Herbs, Basil, Chives, Oregano, Parsley, Rosemary, or Thyme, Herb’s en’ Route – $3.50 for 1 OR 3 for $9
Kimker Hill Farm Certified Organic Beans, Grains, Peas, Seed & Flours
- Brown Rice Flour – $5 / lbs
- Chickpea Flour - $5 / lbs
- Cornmeal - $3.85 / lbs
- Black-Eyed Peas – $3.85 / lbs
- Chickpeas / Garbanzo Beans – $3.85 / lbs
- Flax-seed – $3.95 / lbs
- Lentils, Green – $3.40 / lbs
- Lentils, Red – $3.00 / lbs
- Split Peas, Green or Yellow – $3.00 / lbs
- Oats, Steel Cut Rolled Oats – $3.00 / lbs
Ozark Forest Mushroom Products
- Pesto, Frozen – Arugula & Spinach, Purple Basil, & Regular Basil – $7.35 / tub
- Mushroom Rice & Noodle Meals - $7.30 / box
- Breakfast Sausage links & patties for Mother’s Day – $6.35 / package
- Baby Back Ribs – $6.35 / lbs
Bacon, 1 lbs package
- Hickory Smoked – $8.15
- Jowl - $6.15
- Bacon Ends - $6.15
Bratwursts & Large Sausages 4 packs
- Mushroom Swiss & Tomato Basil with Mozzarella – $7.05
- Apple Cinnamon – $6.65
- Andouille, Beer & Onion, Chorizo (ground & in casing), Italian, Jalapeno, Potato - $6.35
- Ham Sausage Party Chub – $40
- Braunschweiger, 16 oz – $8.50
- Braunschweiger, Ham & Summer Sausage – $4.75 / 8 oz
- Snack Sticks, Regular, BBQ & Jalapeno with Cheese – $5 / 5 pack
- Jerky - $4 / 2 oz
Turkey, Ground, Buttonwood Farm – $8.45 / lbs
Boneless Trout Fillets, Troutdale Farm – $12.35 / lbs
Elixir Farm Organic, Grass-Fed Beef
- Ribeye Steak – $20 / lbs
- T-bone Steak – 19.45 / lbs
- Sirloin Steak – $12.30 / lbs
- Stew Meat – $9.20 / lbs
- Ground Beef – $8.30 / lbs
- Mozzarella - $5.95 / tub
- Gouda, Havarti, Plain Jack, Pepper Jack, Tomato Basil Jack - $5.40 / wedge
- Smoked Gouda - $5.90 / wedge
- Curds, Taco – $5 / bag
- Heritage (similar to Parmesan) – $4.10 / wedge
- Greek, Vanilla - $6 / 24 oz tub
- Greek, Plain – $5.40 / 24 oz tub
- Homestyle, Vanilla – $5 / 24 oz tub
- Homestyle, Plain - $4.45 / 24 oz tub
$1.20 / each OR 3 for $3
- Chocolate Chip
- Oatmeal Raisin
- Good Vibe Light Roast – Light-medium roast.
- Ethiopian Harrar True Blue – Medium roast, blueberry.
- Mexican Chiapas – Medium roast, sweet.
- Freddie’s House Blend – Medium roast.
- Midnight Run – Medium roast.
- Colombian – Medium-dark roast, single origin.
- Star Clipper – Medium-dark roast, tobacco notes.
- Sumatra – Dark roast, single origin.
Flowers, Plants & Seeds
Dried Lavender, Artful Home Decor – $8 / bundle
Seven Cedar Farm Native Plants & Perennials
- Switchgrass, Various – $12 / 2 gallon container OR 3 for $30
- Hostas, Black Eyed Susan, Purple Cone Flowers, Phlox – $8 / 2 gallon container OR 3 for $20
- Chocolate Grilling Rub – $4.60 / bag
- Bacon Chocolate Bark – $4.60 / each
- All other Chocolate Bark – $3.10 / each
Caramel House Caramels – Almond, Bacon, Beer & Pretzel, Cookie & Caramel, Lavender, Naked Turtle, Vanilla
- $1.25 / each
- 6 for $6.50 (Save $1)
- 12 for $11.50 (Save $3.00)
- Original or Kicker 3 oz Bag – $3.50 / bag OR 2 for $6
- Original or Kicker 1 oz Bag – $1.50 / bag OR 2 for $2.50
Hanley Fold Farm Goats Milk Products
- Lotion Bars, Perfect for soothing rough skin after a hard day of gardening, Lavender, Orange, Eucalyptus, Unscented – $8.60 / tin
- Soap, Lavender, Lemongrass, Gloria’s Oatmeal & Honey (Unscented), Orange with Lavender, and Eucalyptus – $6.15 / bar
- Lip Balm, Coconut, Coffee, Mint, Huckleberry, Unscented – $3.35 / tube
Spring CSA Menu – May 10 & 11
- Asparagus, Scharff Farms, 1 lbs
Choice (Veggies & Large = Choice of 2):
- Butterhead Lettuce, Ivan’s Fig Farm, 1 head OR
- Lettuce Mix or Swiss Chard, Seven Cedars Farm, ½ lbs
Choice (Veggies = Choice of 2):
- Green Garlic, Veggie Boy Produce, 1 bunch OR
- Fresh Rosemary, Tarragon, Oregano, Kruse Gardens, 1 oz
Choice (Large Veggies = Choice of 2):
- Tomatoes, Buttonwood Farm, 2
- Rhubarb, Maude’s Garden, ½ lbs
- Frozen Blueberry, Cherry OR Gooseberry, Missouri Highland Farm
- Applesauce, Blue Heron Orchard
- Cranberry Chutney, Circle B Ranch
- Spicy Hot Relish, Georgie Girls
- Butternut Squash, Pickled Green Beans OR Sweet Pickles, Hilty Bee Yard
- Breakfast Sausage Links or Patties, Todd Geisert’s Farm – For Mother’s Day Brunch (Large = Both)
Choice, Kimker Hill Farm, 1 lbs (Veggies & Large = Choice of 2, Small Paleo = Flaxseed, ½ lbs, Large Paleo = 1 lbs Flaxseed)
- Rolled Oats – Mother’s Day Brunch Oatmeal
- Red Lentils
- Split Peas, Yellow OR Green
- Potted Herb, Basil, Chives, Oregano, Parsley, Thyme, OR Rosemary, Herb N Route – A Great Mother’s Day Gift (Large = Choice of 2)
For Mother’s Day Brunch…
Sausage & Asparagus Mini-Frittatas
- 10 eggs
- 1 bunch asparagus, washed and cut into ½” pieces
- 1 tablespoon preferred herb
- 1 tablespoon green garlic, minced
- 1 package breakfast sausage
- ½ cup shredded Marcoot cheese (Mozzarella or Heritage)
Grease a muffin tin and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a skillet brown the sausage. Once cooked through, set aside and cut into bite-sized pieces.
In same skillet, cook onion and garlic over medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Add the asparagus and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Stir in the sausage and set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together all of the eggs and add salt and pepper to your taste. Pour egg mixture into greased muffin tin, about ½ way up.
Add a large spoonful of sausage/vegetable mix to each muffin cup and sprinkle top with cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until edges begin to turn light brown.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup milk (cow, soy or almond)
- 1 cup cup water
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- Maple syrup, to taste
- Pecan pieces, to taste
Combine oats, milk and water in a medium pan. Turn the stove on medium to medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, add blueberries and simmer for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally until oatmeal reaches desired thickness.
Spoon oatmeal into a bowl, add maple syrup and pecans.
- ⅓ lbs rhubarb, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup pecan pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar (preferably white)
- ½ tablespoon of preferred herb
- Coarse salt and ground pepper, to taste
- 1 bag lettuce mix
- ½ cup shredded asparagus
- ¼ cup fresh mozzarella, shredded
Preheat oven to 450 degrees, with racks in upper and lower thirds. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss rhubarb with honey. Roast on upper rack until beginning to soften, about 5 minutes. Let cool on baking sheet. On another rimmed baking sheet, toast pecans on lower rack until fragrant, about 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, whisk together oil and vinegar and season with herbs salt and pepper. Add lettuce, asparagus and toss to combine. Top with rhubarb, pecans and mozzarella.
Fruity, floral and a little bit tart, gooseberries are a quintessential summer fruit. The frozen gooseberries, blueberries and cherries at Maude’s Market come from Missouri Highland Farm located in Jamesville, MO.
- 1 cup of gooseberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cherries or strawberries
- ½ cup vanilla almond milk
- ¾ cup Windcrest Dairy Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 tbs Shane-Mills honey
Put all ingredients into a blend and mix until the smoothie reaches its desired consistency.